Why your organisation can’t afford to miss out
Signs of economic recovery have not stoppedcompanies taking a close look at costs. Never has it been so important to show that training and development budgets are being spent effectively.
To help prospective delegates position a compelling business case to attend, download the Business Justification Guide.
Ten reasons why your organisation will benefit
By being represented at the Conference, your organisation will be able to:
1. Take advantage of the widest range of bid and proposal skills development opportunities available under one roof, anywhere in the UK
2. Improve bid performance by acquiring practical skills across all capture, proposal and bid disciplines – skills which delegates can immediately apply to live bids
3. Gain insights into the latest innovations and developments in procurement – commercial, technological, and regulatory – enabling the company to keep abreast of best practice
4. Help company members to maximise their potential, through role-specific training that supports individuals’ personal development plans
5. Learn through case studies how experienced practitioners have overcome substantial challenges; network with experts to identify how your company can improve its bidding performance
6. Meet potential recruits and consultants who could fill gaps in your bidding team or provide niche skills on demand
7. Survey the latest industry software and services to enhance bid activities, by talking to our conference exhibitors
8. Reinforce the company’s brand, values and reputation, through the visible investment it is making in the development of its people
9. Learn from eminent achievers in other fields including prominent keynote speakers plus over 20 other skills development presentations and workshops.
10. Excellent value for money at £445* per delegate for a full two day ticket
*Membership rate, excluding VAT and booking fee.