APMP Foundation Level Workshop - Fully Booked
20th October 2015
UpdateThis course is now fully booked
APMP studies show that organisations investing in certification have a much higher win rate than those who don't. We are offering delegates the opportunity to take the first step to APMP certification: APMP Foundation.
Take your bid management career to the next level:
The APMP Certification programme is the only professional qualification designed specifically for proposal management professionals.
This one day pre-conference event helps candidates prepare for and then take the Foundation level examination. It covers all the content as approved by the APMP.
On completion you will have the opportunity to take the APMP Foundation examination.
Benefits of taking part
- Prove your ability and knowledge
- Gain an independent “mark of quality”
- Stand out from the crowd
- Gain professional respect and credibility
Who should join?
The programme is aimed at those who have worked in a bids or proposals environment for at least a year (this is an entry requirement for the exam) as well as experienced bid managers who wish to progress to the Practitioner and Professional levels.
On completion of the course participants will:
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the APMP Foundation syllabus
- Understand the principles of recommended best practice for each syllabus topic
- Have confidence in their knowledge to sit the Foundation exam
On completion participants will have:
- Learned recommended best practices
- Applied best practices in practical exercises
- Reviewed lessons learned with their instructor and fellow classmates
- Tested their knowledge in realistic exam simulations
This course covers the required content of the Foundation Level of the APMP Accreditation Syllabus
The course covers the five Key Competency Areas of:
- Information Research and Management
- Sales Orientation
Format and Approach
This one day event includes 6 hours of formal training plus a one hour examination. The pre-course guided self-study assures that you are well prepared for the examination itself.
The structured timetable allows plenty of time for discussion, revision and completing practice exam questions.
Examination and Certification
The event includes the Foundation examination, which is a one-hour, multiple-choice ‘open book’ examination.
You will learn your result on the day. Successful candidates will receive their Foundation certificate from the APMP.
Your instructor will be a practising Bid Manager and qualified APMP Professional.
- Pre-course study guide
- Access to on-line reference materials
- Professional face to face tuition
- Practical exercises and discussions
- Copies of presentation materials and notes
- Quick reference support materials
- Practice examination papers and tests
- Examination fee and supervised paper
APMP Members - £450.00 + VAT
APMP Non-Members - £580.00 + VAT
The ticket price includes the APMP Foundation examination fee at the APMP Member rate.
For enquiries, please email Amanda Moran via Email